Welcome to SmartBackpackers!
Be smart, stay smart!
Thank you for choosing Smart Hotels and Hostels! Our mission is to provide comfortable, stylish, convenient and affordable accommodation in Central London at a price that can’t be beat.
Our locations are designed with the backpacker in mind. From our 24-hour reception to security lockers in the rooms, we have everything you need to enjoy your stay and feel comfortable.
All of our hostels feature:
• Security Lockers in the Rooms (£1.50 per day key rental required)
• 24-hour reception!
• Currency Exchange available at reception!
• FREE linens and blankets included!
• NO lock-out times or curfews!
• Individual security key-cards for every room!
• 24-hour CCTV for added security!
• WIFI and internet access available in the common rooms!
• FREE hot water 24-hours a day!
• Comfortable common rooms with colour televisions and satellite television!
• On-site self-service laundry facilities! (Ask at reception for pricing details.)
• FREE tourist information and 24-hour assistance!
Every hostel is also regularly health and safety regulated by the local governments.
The Camden Inn features en-suite wash basins and plenty of toilet and shower facilities around the building. An outdoor seating area is perfect for relaxing in a quiet location in the centre of it all. With a newly renovated guest kitchen offering new modern appliances, and a common room with a widescreen plasma television, guest internet in reception and WIFI available in the common areas!
And if you plan to visit the attractions of London, save yourself time and money by purchasing your attraction tickets right at reception! With up to 20% off of gate prices on attractions like Madame Tussaud’s, Tower of London, London Eye and the London Zoo, you will enjoy them even more as almost all of them are FastTrack tickets – jumping you right to the head of the queue!
Our locations are always directly in Central London. We have found the perfect hostels for you to reach any destination in London with ease as each one is located near an underground station and a bus stop! This will give you 24-hour access to the capital city!
The Camden Inn is located in the heart of contemporary Camden Town, a location buzzing with modern culture and nightlife that offers local entertainment around the clock. The hostel is a five-minute walk from Camden Town underground station, making it a convenient location for getting to any attraction! A short walk brings you to Regent’s Park, home of Primrose Hill and offering beautiful views of downtown London from its highest natural point! A ten minute train ride to Oxford Street will bring you to the heart of the city and modern London’s centre for shopping and nightlife. Another short trip will bring you to the heart of ancient London, with the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, London’s most famous river crossing. Everything you need is at your fingertips when you stay with us!
If you have not satisfied with your stay for any reasons, we take your comments and suggestions seriously. We encourage you to speak to your dedicated and highly-trained staff to help us improve our hostels. We will work our hardest to make it a pleasant stay, whether one night or a month!
We urge you to read all of our small print in the Terms & Conditions on this website.
• TAXES NOT INCLUDED: 17.5% VAT is not included in the price on this website. It will be added to your total and due on arrival.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT: additional to your stay, we will require a GBP 10.00 cash security deposit to hold for the duration of your stay. This deposit will be reduced for any damages, lost or stolen items or for late check-out. Barring this, it will be returned in full at check-out.
• CHECK-IN: our check in is 24-hours from 11am on the day of arrival. Same-day early arrivals may store their luggage free of charge.
• PAYMENT: all payment is due on arrival to the hostel. Please have your payment plan sorted. Credit card payments are subject to a 5% bank-issued surcharge.
• CHECK-OUT: check out is by 10:00am on the day of departure. Late check outs are subject to a GBP 10.00 late check out fee.
• AGE: we welcome all ages, but we recommend guests from 16-45 years in shared accommodation. We require guests under 12 to be booked into private accommodation. If booking a dormitory for a family, please email us before booking to guarantee private placement is available. All ages are welcomed in hotel rooms!
Nearest Underground Stations Camden Town (Northern Line)
Nearest British Rail Stations King’s Cross / St Pancras & Euston
Airports Heathrow – 26 miles
Gatwick – 38 miles
London City Airport – 12 miles
Luton – 45 miles
Stansted – 40 miles